09 July 2019 was held the working group's visit in Sarapul district.
The working group included representatives of the Ministry of economy of the Udmurt Republic, the Ministry of agriculture and food of the Republic of Udmurtia and Udmurt entrepreneurship development Fund.
The purpose of the trip: visits to enterprises growth points to discuss issues of their development, identify problems and advise on the nature of the support provided by the Government of the Udmurt Republic and organizations that form the infrastructure of support of subjects of small and average business.
During the visit, the delegation visited:
- kombikormovyjj Zavod, OOO "Askor";
- KFKH ilinykh, E. V., engaged in the cultivation of strawberries, black currants, everbearing raspberries and blackberries;
- KFKH Kulkova O. V. implementing an investment project on construction of dairy-commodity farm;
- a family business entrepreneur Izhboldin O. A., engaged in retail trade, growing vegetables and wood;
- the family farm of KFKH Bykova N. In.
Entrepreneurs voiced their concerns and shared plans for the future, and in response, I received detailed advice about the available measures of financial and non-financial support, including credit guarantee.
We will call you back within the hour